THE VOYNICH MANUSCRIPT SITE
Master site - http://hurontaria.baf.cz/CVM/ (this page)
Mirror Czech site - http://hurontaria.baf.cz/VM/
René Zandbergen ecyclopedia VM - here
Beinecke VM scans - here
Write to us at: bobbek499 at gmail.com
- ADDED ARTICLE A41. THE CIPHER OR CODE - is the VM encoded?
- ADDED ARTICLE A40. THE MISSING TWO HUNDRED YEARS IN THE VM EXISTENCE
- article A16, see Articles in left column (Sep 2008).
- Added articles A28, A29, A30 - see left colum, Articles
- Added discussion B13. International Discussion (July 2008, author's contributions only)
- Added article A27. Theodorus Moretus or The Messenger to Rome
- Added article A26 about letter frequency of the VM
- Added article A25. The Search for Numerical Codes in the VM. (March 2008)
Added article A24 about new VM philosophy and method (Feb 2008)
- Added article A23 with new discovery! (Jan 2008)
- Added articles A19, A20, A21 and A22 (those two are about Dr. Raphael Mnishowsky - two our recent finds that can change the whole VM provenance! (Dec 2007)
- Addeded section THUMBS, for better pictorial orientation among folios. Another new section is SEARCH, for multiple search of VM sites.
- Also, we added link to JOURNAL VS
This site is credited WITH FOLLOWING DISCOVERIES :
- The dscovery that the VM is encoded (not enciphered).
About the missing two hundred years in the vm existence
- The discovery of the logical explanation of Voynich's silence about the place he actually bought the VM from
- The discovery of phonetizing of the VM by ujsing vocal reader
- The possibility the Vm was not found at Mondragone
- The vulnerabilities of the existing provenance
- The discovery of one of Horczicky's signatures, certified by Melnik archive, courtesy of K.Slajsna (Discussion B9 and B10)
- The discovery that the "signature" in the VMis not written in Horczicky's hand comparing with H's signatures No.1 and No.3. (Discussion B12)
- The discovery that the signature in the VM is likely to be written by Mnishowsky's hand (Article A19)
- The discovery that Mnishowsky's book is no textbook but only a codebook (Article A22) To Mr. Vavruska Prague, goes credit for discovering that he cipher in Mnishowsky book is a version of Ave Maria from Thrithemius.
- The re-discovery that Marci sent to Kircher Baresch's notes together with the VM (Article A23.)
- The suggestion to use Neural Networks for solving the VM (Article A24.)
- The letter frequency curve of the VM si similar to the medieval Latin (Article A26.)
- The possiblity it was Moretus who discouraged Kircher from studying the VM (Article A27.)
This website is devoted to Voynich
Manuscript (further abbreviated as the VM) which was four hundred
years ago located in Bohemia. The VM is written
in unknown script and unknown language by unknown author and the research
is still going on, so far without solving a single sentence.
is highly interesting that the very first three historically
documented (meaning above any doubt) owners of the manuscript were all
Czechs (Horczicky, Baresch and Marci) and the first historical
appearance of the VM (as well as its relatively long stay there) was in Prague.
The History section contains
the updated articles of mine from the magazine Hurontaria, all
originally written in June 1999. I was involved in the VM research since 1997 and am still strogly going on.
Note: If you are looking for VM links, click at LINKS - momentarily not working - you get directly to Jorge Stolfi's excellent and exhaustive list.
© Jan B.